- Land Size: 3.179 Ha
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1993
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: Acreage/semi rural, House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors, Free standing
- Construction: Cladding
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Colour steel
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet and Other (New flooring throughout the living areas)
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Woodfire, Ducted, Central heating
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Stove, TV aerial, Curtains
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Additional Info (Sliding mirrored 'robes), Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Views: Private, Bush, Rural
- Aspect: South, West
- Outdoor living: Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access, Other (Stables)
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Solar, Electric
- Water supply: Bore, Tank
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Built around 1993 this neat and beautifully maintained single level home keeps the chills and the heat away with both ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas central heating.
With rising energy costs always a consideration, "Myhill" boasts an efficient solar power system and solar hot water; council rates are around $643 p.a.
Why not sit out on the verandahs and enjoy the sunsets while you keep an eye on your horses having a feed at the stables? Morning and early to mid-afternoon sun is around the back and side of the home and evening sunsets to the western side are sensational.
Bedrooms one and two have full height built-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, in fact sliding doors are a feature of the house as there are double glass sliding doors to all the main rooms giving easy access out onto the verandahs.
Open plan living and dining allows for easy entertaining where you can still be part of the conversation when you have visitors; the Tasmanian Oak kitchen is well fitted with a range of cupboards, drawers and large pantry.
A 2 bay stable block, useful double garage with auto doors and flood lights, together with low maintenance gardens and a bore all make life just that little bit easier with "Myhill".
Just 20 minutes (23kms) from the centre of Tamworth, commuting to work would be a breeze.