- Land Size: 0.6 Ha
- Property Type: House
- Approx year built: 2017
- Property condition: New
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Weatherboard and Steel frame
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial, Breezair Evaporative Cooling system
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Rural
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply, Tank (size: 10000 litre)
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
If you are looking for an almost ZERO maintenance home with almost ZERO maintenance gardens, then 7 Williams Street has your name on it!
Set on one and half acres with splendid open rural views, this property will keep even the most frugal bank manager happy. With double insulation to the walls and ceilings maximising energy efficiency, the home also boasts instantaneous gas hot water, which means you only heat what you use.
A Breezair evaporative cooling system will keep you cool in the summer months and the open plan living areas mean you can entertain friends and family and still be part of the conversation. The living areas are particularly bright and sunny with large picture windows and glass sliding doors.
The property is zoned RU5 Village so potential subdivision may be possible, subject to council requirements.
7 Williams Street is a very tidy package that will suit the most fastidious of buyers looking for an easier, more relaxed lifestyle.