- Land Size: 2034 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Renovated, Excellent
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Tandem, Open carport
- Construction: Cladding
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Other and Carpet
- Window coverings: Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Split cycle a/c
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial, Curtains, Reverse cycle air conditioner, external roller shutters, insect screens, solar panels, 3 x 23,000l water tanks, clothes line, solar batteries
- Kitchen: New, Designer, Open plan, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Formal lounge, Open plan, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Verandah
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy, Other (Workshop under house)
- Water heating: Solar
- Water supply: Town supply, Tank (size: 3 x 23,000 litre)
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Smash the utility bills BIG time. Who doesn't hate paying electric and water bills? With 58 Alice Street you can kiss them goodbye because, with an efficient, off-grid solar power system (including solar hot water) and 3 x 23,000 litre water tanks capturing every precious drop of rainwater, the utility bills are almost non-existent.
The current owner has also had the foresight to instruct a design co-ordinator to choose a soft and tasteful colour scheme throughout the home, inside and out.
There is no question that 58 Alice Street is beautifully presented and any future home owner will be able to move their furniture in and not spend a cent.
The light and bright, open plan kitchen features stone bench tops and soft close cupboards and drawers, and anyone busy in the kitchen will enjoy the convenience of being able to converse with family and visitors in the dining and sitting areas.
The sitting room/study has elevated views over the rear garden whilst overlooking the river at the bottom and there is a private sitting area outside the kitchen cum dining area.
Two of the three bedrooms have large built-in 'robes and there is a good sized, separate laundry with the bathroom having a new shower screen installed recently.
Roller shutters are fitted throughout and for the home handyman, there is a very useful and spacious under-house workshop area that provides plenty of space for tools and projects.
Set on just over 2,000sqm (half an acre in old money) this home is worthy of any inspection and we are confident it will not disappoint. There is a footpath over the road that leads up to the schools at Barraba so it doesn't come any more convenient.